Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My days have beeen SWEEET !
On fri , 11/1 !
I got to met orange ! & apple also called cos of something.
Teeeheee heee !
& liek he asked me to choose since I thoguht it was nicer !
HAHA !
And like some monday , I called apple but he wasnt in sch so he msged to say he had a stif neck !
& So i said it was okay !
When I went online , he talked to me even though he was appearing offline !
HAHAHA
YAY !

Then tues was (:
Cos , Apple called manymany times !
& like he said I was guai cos i dun enertain calls during lecutre time.
HAHAH !

Anyway , I was happy to see apple !
and yeah !
Came online and he talked to me again !
YAY !!!
I wanna wann wannna save all the comversations !
HAHAHA
SUCKERRRR !
I dunno but i have alot of fun talking to him.
HAHAH !

AND TODAYYY !
Like I saw apple before gng to lecture & I know for sure he amde eye contact first !
HAHH
YAY !!!!
YAY !!!!
Then sticks tongue out !
HAHAH !
MELTTTTTT !

and the ' hurr .. ' msg !
HAHAH

ok ok !
Isg was RETARDED !
I saw LAM XINNNI ! OMG !
She is so retarded !

shouldn have commited to the floorball game cos I am so dead tmrrrr ! OMGG WTF !

Gonna do my tutorial now !
BYEBYE !
I love appple MANY !

No comments: