Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today was a relatively ok day I think ?
Rather mundane.

Hated the fact that I had to wake up really early to go where ?
Yes to sch AGAINNN.
Omg so sick of t alreadyI want to die.

So I came home & went for dental.
Hmm.
Thenn ,
I came home to slack & sleeep & then went for a run , felt goood.
I didnt feel tired but then freak airconint hegym was F cold.
I tell you that guy is maddd.

Came back & blahblah.
Thoguht more about apple today.
So lame, wth is wrong with me.
Why on earth do I even like apple ?
Omggg.
Sucker fish.
Will I miss apple in cambodia ?

HAHA
then i talked to hairless online & it was not bad ! hahah .
Cos she is hairless.
Cant believe I used to cursh her.
Omggg maybe I still do ?
fickled bitch.

Omggg , orange.
That is impossible , untouchable.
apppple ):

No comments: